The Bride and Groom...... Mr. & Mrs. Mays
Dani & Ryan
Katie & Chris ( Dani's little Sister & Brother all grown-up)
The Girls Lisa, Katie, (The Bride) & Dani
Dani & Lisa BFFs
My very best (girl)friend in this world was in Las Vegas this weekend for here little sister's wedding. So Saturday morning I invited Mike and myself to the wedding and we spent the rest of the day hanging out with Ryan and Dani. Ok....so I really didn't just invite myself, for all of you that know Dani and I, we have this ESP thing going on and we just know when we are suppose to go and what we are suppose to do for each other. I think Mike felt much better about the situation after we got there and he got to see me and Dani together. He has met her before but only for about 2 minutes. Dani is more than just a friend she is family. I love her and her Dad and step Mom Mardell so much. Awesome People!!! It was lots of fun to see Dani's cousin Bart who I haven't seen since he had hair to his butt and her little brother Chris. Mike and Chris have a little thing in common....both of them have had major leg injuries due to motor bikes. Lots to talk about there. And it was just so much fun to be able to see Dani and hang out with her on the spur of the moment like that. We both married GREAT guys and are so happy. But it is still fun to talk about the good old days.....even if we won't go back and relive them. We had a great time. Congrats to Katie and Ricky. And thanks Dani and Ryan. We had so much fun with you two. We can not wait until Feb. to go on our big trip!!!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Wedding Bells
Posted by Half a dozen Gregersens at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How fun you got to see your friend. Friends like that are wonderful and to be cherished.
The Twilight Books are fantastic! Her other book Host is great too.
Congrats on the Anniversary. I totally understand marrying your best friend and being excited to be sealed. We are waiting for our clearance to be sealed too. I hope it comes soon!
...
How fun...I'm so glad you got to see your friend spur of the moment!
I love seeing old friends and reminiscing about old times. Sounds like you had fun!
Lisa, what kind words! Thanks for stopping by and not being offended by my inappropriate stories and oversharing. Congratulations to you and your husband; your family is beautiful and what a gift it is to be married to your best friend.
Hey Girl!
I tagged you.
5 random facts about yourself!
Post a Comment