One year ago today I met the man of my dreams. When I looked into his beautiful eyes it was like the song "At Last." I had found my dream, and his smile casted a spelled on me and now I am in heaven. And he is mine at last. :) Mike I love you so much. You still take my breath away. I love you always and forever!!!!!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So SWEET! Thanks again for the information, yummy food and your concern. I will definetly keep our underwear pact!!!
You are a very cute couple!
Isn't it crazy how you never know what life has in store for you? I am so glad you found each other. You both deserve to be happy!
CUTE...isnt it awe-some finding your prince charming!! Oh what a beutiful world it is!! CONGRATS!!
I am so happy you found Mike! Keep on being in love everyday! Life is to short not to be!
Post a Comment