So thanks a lot all my dear sweet friends for getting me hooked on these books. I finished Twilight in 24 hours and I am almost through New Moon! I am hooked. I was really thinking I was never going to make it to chapter 5 and then I was at the end of the book. Now I can not wait until the movie comes out. Anyone want to plan a movie party on Dec. 12th?????
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Those DARN books! I told you that you would love them. Teenage vampire love...who can resist that? Count me in for the movie party!!!
Me too! I'm totally good. The whole teeth thing wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I had fun yesterday too. I hope that I'm helpful. I feel like I just sat there most the time!
Hello miss Lisa...it has been a long time since I've seen you! I am 26 years old so yeah that is old enough to have a baby but trust me I held off as long as I could!! TWILIGHT...i LOVE this series! Twilight was my favorite until I read Breaking Dawn now it is my favorite! I absolutely HATED New Moon...it was horrilbe, until the end anyway. Good luck on your journey!! It's amazing!!
OHHHH MYYY GOSHHHHH!! i am NOT a reader, but im on the first book...almost done...and i am in LOVE with this story and of course EDWARD-haha!! i gotta finish before the movie...but im sure that wont be a problem!! How Fun!!
Post a Comment