Sorry I do not have any pictures of the boys on thier first day of school. If I get any I will post them. When I talked to Dylan he said he liked it and that was about it. Austin and Blake couldn't stop taking about kindergarten. They love it. Austin told Mike that he even got to go back to kindergarten this week. I think that in his little mind it was a one or two day thing. The loved wearing their new shoes and clothes. Blake said he had the coolest back pack in the class. They both have the same teacher. From what we can tell kindergarten in Montrose was a success and the LOVE it. We love you Dylan, Austin, and Blake and can't wait to hear more about school. I will keep everyone updated on how they are doing.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh my goodness! You have three kindergartners?!!
BTW - Sawyer looked so cute in her little skirt. What a big bus riding girl :)
Yes.....we have 3 little ones in Kinedergarten. I have a feeling that it is going to be very expensive when they get older. LOL
Darn, when I saw the post I thought you had pictures. Oh well, glad to hear it went well!
I'm glad Austin got to go back again this week. That is so cute!
Yes lisa a remember you. You have a beautiful family. I love your daughters name. The first day of kindergarton that is so cute. I know i spelled that wrong sorry I have a 2 year old on my lap
Good to see you are all doing well.
We miss you every day!
Post a Comment