Sunday, August 3, 2008

Motley Crue, Pap Roach, and Buck Cherry Concert!


On Friday Night ( Aug. 1st 2008) Mike and Dylan went to Vegas to a concert. It was for Dylan's birthday. He wanted to see Papa Roach and Buck Cherry. They headlined for Motley Crue. Dylan loved the first two acts but wasn't into MC to much. To old for him. LOL !!!!! Thanks ok, they had to leave early because MC wasn't the most kid friendly act. So Mike and Dylan got out of there and went to In and Out for a burger then headed home. Dylan got him a Papa Roach T-shirt. I guess I am getting old....I was all to happy to stay home with the little ones instead of going to a concert where the music was going to be loud and crazy. Happy Birthday Dylan. Hope it was all you dreamed it would be and more.

0 comments: