Sunday, August 24, 2008

Trip to Utah

On Aug. 9th my parents met us in Richfield, UT to take Sawyer with them for a visit. After 5 days I was missing her so bad that I headed to Ut on Aug. 18th to get her. i got there about 2:00 p.m. on Monday and we went to dinner with my Aunt Vickie and Uncle Dave. On Tuesday morning we got up and went to laundry mat to wash to big sleeping bags so we would have something to sleep in the coming weekend. After that we headed back to Kathy's had lunch and headed to Classic Water Slides for the afternoon.

Sawyer coming down the water slide

Connor coming down the water slide

Kathy and Mitchell coming down the water slide

Mitchell and Sawyer
.....................................................................................After the water slides we headed to my cousin Meagan's house to get Sawyer's hair cut. It looks so cut. A-line!!! Then we went to Grandpa and Grandma's house and had dinner. Hung out for a while.

Grandma Butterfield, Sawyer, and Grandpa Butterfield...............................................................................
We got to see Aunt Tracy, Uncle Darren, Lindsay, and Austin. They have a new little dog named Zoey. She is so cute!!! Almost makes me want a dog. ALMOST!!!!

Sawyer and Zoey

Austin, Zoey, and Sawyer....................................................................................................................................................................
We spent sometime playing with Kaddy and Boston and went to Hunstville to visit Mardell. And we even got to see Nina, Veronica, and Sophia. We had a good time with them at dinner on Wed. night. We had so much fun. I am so lucky to be apart of such a wonderful family. Thank you Mom and Dad for coming and getting Sawyer so she could spend sometime with you and Kathy and Andrew and their kids. I love you all so much. Kathy thanks for taking Sawyer and letting her play with Mitchell and Connor. We love you all so much. Next time we come up it will be to see a new baby boy!!!



Aunt Kathy and Connor

Duke

Connor, Mitchell, and Sawyer

Grandma Butterfield and Sawyer

1 comments:

Gerilyn said...

We missed Sawyer too! I told Mrs. Cameron that she is such a doll! BTW, I love her haircut. It looks really cute on her