Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Gregersen Hockey Team








So here you have it....The Gregersen Hockey Team! For those of you that do not know it we love hockey at our house. This last weekend we bought the 3 little ones hockey sticks so that they can play now. It was lots of fun watching them play with Mike. Who knows we just might have a hockey star or two in our family.

=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5231063614290853410" />

2 comments:

Gerilyn said...

That is so fun! I love that Sawyer can hang with the boys!

Rachel said...

I love all your posts and pictures. Your family is adorable. I totally understand the kids going to the other home and missing them. The 3 older girls are with their mom in UT at the moment and only the oldest one is coming back to us. So sad but wonderful to see them when we can. Congrats on getting your Patriarchal Blessing. I don't read mine enough but sure do love having it. I shrunk it to fit in my scriptures to read during my quiet moments. Cool on the hockey team. There are some fun little leagues here but Kamden has to wait till he's 4 or 5 I can't remember. Someday....Have a great day!