
All I have heard about this summer was how I need to read Twilight. So with no kids, a very clean house, and lots of time on my hands....I am going to lay on the beach and read this book. Thanks to my friends Karrin. She is going to let me borrow #1 & #2. If there is no blog activity on here for a while you will know that I have been over taken by Twilight.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Here I go.....I am going to take the Twilight dive.
Posted by Half a dozen Gregersens at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, no, not another one.... I finished 3 books in 2 wks & now starting on the 4th! Enjoy your late nights because you just can't put it down ...
You will love them!!! I'm on book three. But they are hard to put down. When I find time to read I don't want to put them down. Enjoy!!!!
You are going to love these books!! You are so lucky to have some alone time to read. When I was reading them, my poor kids were reglected for days!!! Call me when you are ready for the 3rd one.
I'm almost done with number 4! Its kinda crazy.. well they all are. But they're fun too. Anyway I got my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday and I've kinda been out of it. I don't know maybe the phone was off the hook. I'll see ya Thursday!
Post a Comment