


Last night we had a major rain strom come through our little valley. Now for most of you who live anywhere else in the world would laugh at what I have some to consider a major rain storm. Since I moved here last Oct. I had yet to see it rain.....Maybe a few drops here or there, but no real down pour. Last night was the first rain storm!!! I loved it. It smelled so good. It filled our little neighborhood with puddles and the kids loved it. Our good friends the Brocks were outside when we got home and the kids all played in the puddles. They had a blast. It was really dark outside so some of the pictures aren't the best. After we went inside the power went out for a while. THE KIDS FREAKED OUT!!!! They all wanted to move to a new house with power. 




Thursday, August 7, 2008
The night the lights went out in Logandale....
Posted by Half a dozen Gregersens at 1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That looked like so much fun!! I love love love it when it rains and rains and the power goes off!
Post a Comment