Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Partriarchal Blessing


Last night I received my Patriarchal Blessing. It was a very special and humbling experience. It was so nest that it was just Mike and I that went. My good friend Stephanie keep the kids for us. Thanks Stephanie. Patriarch Wittwer did my blessing for me. It was so much funny to sit and talk to him for a while before the blessing. He told us about his love for gardening and all the places he has been in this beautiful world. In may he lost his sweet wife after 70 years of marriage. He is just so sweet. The spirit in his house was so strong. During my blessing I felt a peace that I have never felt before. I can't believe it has taken me 34 years to get my blessing. O well....at least I have it now. I want everyone to know how much I love my husband Mike. He is the greatest! He gives me the strongest and most loving support anyone could ever ask for. I am so lucky to have him as my husband. I can't wait until the day we go to the temple and we are sealed. There is no one else that I want to spend forever with. I love you Mike. Thank you for sharing in this special moment of my life.

1 comments:

Gerilyn said...

Lisa, that is so awesome! I didn't know you were getting your blessing. I'm so proud of you! I cannot wait until you guys go to the temple to be sealed. By the way, I haven't even told you yet that I like your hair. It looks so good! Where did you get it done?