Monday, August 25, 2008

First day of school......Kindergarten

Lisa and Sawyer

Jace Brock and Sawyer

Carson Heislbetz and Sawyer

Today my baby started kindergarten. She is in Mrs. Cameron's afternoon class. She goes to school with Jace and Carson. They live in our neighborhood and they are in the same class. They rode the school bus to school and home again. She is on bus # 6. I cried and she was so excited. After we got the kids gets in their classes a bunch of the ladies in my ward got together at the Inside Scoop for lunch. It was a lot of fun and helped me to forget that I just sent my one and only baby to school. She is growing up to fast. After she got off the bus she walked home with the big girls in our area. She didn't even want to be bothered with her mommmy. Good thing I had Gerilyn. :)
Sawyer, Jace, and Carson waiting for the school bus

The school bus

Sawyer getrting on the school bus to go to school

Sawyer getting off the school bus at school

Sawyer getting her name tag from Mrs. Cameron
Coming out of her first day of Kindergarten

On the bus riding home

Walking home with the big girls

7 comments:

Hollie said...

SO CUTE...i cant wait till i get to experience this..but im sure id be sad my kid was growing up!!
Isnt it crazy how GOOD this series is?? Edwards seriously got me goin crazy...freakin bite me-haha!!
and YES...love is simply the greatest feeling on the planet...i LOVE IT:)

Vicki said...

Sorry you're so sad. If you get lonely, just come visit me!

Carrie said...

Now Lisa, are you sure you didn't go to school with her?
Just think of all the wonderful times you will both have with her in school. New friends, homework, half a day all to "yourself". Get ready to ride the school roller coaster! Hang on for the ride, it will be fun!

Rachel said...

I feel for you. I have a couple more years but don't know what I'll do. I'll just have to keep having babies so I always have one around. Ok, maybe not but still. It looks like you followed her. So cute though, glad you did b/c the pics are adorable.

Beckie said...

She is so cute- I totally remember when Zoey went to kindergarten she was excited and I was a mess. LOL! Anyway it eally doesnt get any easier cause they just keep getting older.:( I wish we could have gotten together when you were here. Hopefully next time.

Gerilyn said...

Your pictures are so adorable! We were kinda like the paparazzi, huh? Oh well, our kids only go to Kindergarten once! Thank you so much for taking pictures for me!

Sherrie said...

My heart goes out to you. I remember like yesterday when Megan went to kindergarten. I started crying a week before school even started. I cried and cried on the first day. The house was so empty. I didn't know what to do with myself. I'm not sure when Austin goes in two years if I will be happy or sad. Most people say I will be happy but I think I will cry. You will have to come and visit me. Love all of your pictures!!! When need to do lunch again sometime it was alot of fun!!!