Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Visit from Ryan and Dani

Dani and Lisa at the Rodney Carrington show


Dani and Sawyer eating dinner at the RIO



My BFF Dani and her husband Ryan came down and spent the weekend with us. They arrived late Friday night so we just went to bed and got a good nights sleep so we were all rested for the rest of the weekend. Saturday morning we got up and I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast. After that we headed to the pomengranted festival for a little shopping. After that we took Sawyer to her baby sitter's house and we headed to Las Vegas. We did a little shopping and site seeing before we headed over to the MGM to see Rodney Carrington. Dani's cousin and his girlfriend Kyle meet us for dinner and for the show. We had a great night!!! Lots of laughs and good times.
On Sunday we had breakfast at Sugar's and then headed back to Las Vegas for some more fun. Thanks Dani and Ryan for a great weekend. We love you guys and can't wait to see you again for Thanksgiving!


Lisa and Sawyer eating dinner at the RIO




Dani, Sawyer, and Lisa on our way to Las Vegas on Sunday to go shopping





Mike and Ryan in front of the poker cards at the RIO



Lisa, Sawyer, and Dani in front of the poker cards at the RIO


Dani and Lisa



This is a cool picture I took of the lion at the MGM. My flash hit his eyes just right and I got this awesome looking picture.




Bart and Kyle

2 comments:

Vicki said...

It's always fun spending time with good friends! Sounds like you had a fun weekend!

Gerilyn said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun! I want to meet her someday!