Picture tag
I have been tagged:
Heres my 4th photo album and 4th picture.....Thanks Beckie
This is of Mike and I on our wedding day. This is the 4th picture in our album. ( My storage unit was broken into and my cedar chest was stolen, so all my albums before us are gone as well as my yearbooks.) I love this picture. And I love the man in this picture. He is my bestfriend and the one I need to make it in this world. I love you Mike.
I now tag Gerilyn, Sherri, Kellie, Lauren, and Vicki. O' ya and you too Brandi and Dawn. Go to your 4th photo album and find your 4th picture and post it.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Picture Tag
Posted by Half a dozen Gregersens at 4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh! What mean people to steal all your memories!
Great picture tho!
Post a Comment