On Thursday Sawyer's elementary school had a special day where the Dads go to school with the kids in the morning and have breakfast. They call it Dad and Donuts. Mike was home sick with the stomach flu and he was a trooper and tough it out long enough to take her.(What a Grrrreat dadddy!) Our good friend Joseph didn't have anyone to go with him so Sawyer and Mike invited him to go with them. One of the things I love about my husband is his "BIG" heart. This totally made little Joseph's day. They all had a great time and Sawyer was able to spend some time with her Daddy before she had to go to school in the afternoon. Here's some pictures of Sawyer and Joseph with Mike. Sawyer totally enjoyed herself and loved spending sometime with Daddy without Mom. I sure do love these two people.
Sawyer and Joseph waiting to go
Mike, Sawyer, and Joseph 
Sawyer and her Daddy
Mike and Joseph
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Dad and Donuts at Bowler Elementary
Posted by Half a dozen Gregersens at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aw.. how sweet. I want a donut too!
Beautiful family. I love the boarder you have up.
Post a Comment