Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Funny things the kids do and say



Sawyer is always saying the funnest things or doing things that make me laugh until I cry. I want to be able to remember these things as she gets older. I have made a promise to myself that I am going to keep better record of all the funny and cute things all the kids do. I am sure there will be more post of Sawyer when we do not have the boys, but I want to be able and look back at all the cute and sweet things our 4 blessings have done. So I am going to start with a few things from the past month.

While we were visiting Mike's parents in Elko Sawyer and I have lots of fun spending the day with grandma Kris. It was a very cold day and we decided that we need some hot choco to warm us up. We went to Star Bucks. We ordered 3 hot chocos. Kris and I thought that ours were so good. Sawyer DID NOT! She stated that her's tasted like dirt and mushrooms. I told her to drink her hot choco that she wanted so bad. I was a little bugged that she did not like it after she begged for it. So after we get home I was still cold and though I would heat up her hot choco she did not drink. It was some kind of COFFEE drink. That is right.......I made my child drink coffee. I swear I had not idea. It was so gross. I felt horrible. The lesson I learned from this is that I need to really listen to my kids and not just assume without knowing.

A new thing she has started whle I was reading Twilight was being attracted to things. She keep telling Mike I was so attracted to the books. Now her and Mike are attracted to the new camera.

There will be more to come about each kid. I have to sit down and ask Mike about things from the summer. I am truely blessed to be a mother and have this wonderful little family. I love them all so much. I miss our boy more then words can express. We are so excited for Thanksgiving. We get them for 5 days!!!! YEAH!!!!


1 comments:

Rachel said...

I too need to remember all the cute things my kids say. I'm also excited for Christmas when we get all our kids together and my whole family this year actually! We may get the girls earlier if we are lucky due to You-Know-Who being stupid and evil but we'll see. hehe