So about 6 weeks ago I had the worst hair cut ever!!! I went to a lady in Las Vegas and she made a HUGE mess of my hair. I cried and had a melt down and about gave my poor husband a nervous break down over it. Anyways, last week I went to Rose at Sheers and she fixed it. Thank you Rose, you are a miracle worker. I was planning on growing it out but now everyone tells me how cute it looks. I have never gotten so many compliments on my hair before. So everyone give me your opinion.....Keep it short or grow it back in to an A-line. This is a super easy hair cut and I am starting to like it. Mike will never give me his opinion again after the melt down. ( I really scared him )So give me some feed back.
Monday, November 3, 2008
New Hair DO
Posted by Half a dozen Gregersens at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love your haircut. I think you should keep it like that. I really do. You look so good!
You are one hott mamma!!!
I love the hair cut!
I like it. I think it's cute and seems to fit your personality!
Post a Comment