WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Ogden,UT ( The old McKay Dee Hospital)
FAVORITE COLOR? RED
FAVORITE CITY? Park City, UT
TWO PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT? I would like to visit Alaska and maybe go back east.
FAVORITE ANIMAL? Horse
PAST LOVE? I forgot old what's his name when I met Mike. It amazing when you find the love of your life how you forget everything else.
FIRST JOB? I was a cashier at Ponderosa
WHAT IS YOUR JOB NOW? Wife and Mother.
WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO? Being a wild child.
THINGS I HAVE TO DO TODAY? Clean my house and finish getting ready for the yard sale tomorrow.
THREE THINGS YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME?
1. My 2nd and 3rd toes on my left foot are webbed together
2. I gave up a chance to go back stage and hang out with Toby Keith. ( I didn't believe it was him)
3. I can line dance......and yes I am pretty darn good at it.
FOUR MOVIES/TV SHOWS I LOVE
1. Big Brother
2. Three and a half men
3. Everybody loves Raymond
4. How I met your mother
FOUR BOOKS I LOVE?
1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. Eclipse
4. Breaking Dawn
5. and I am sure the next one will be the Host.
FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD?
1. Waitress
2. Sales Rep
3. Quality Controller
4. Nursing
FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Ogden, UT
2. Panguitch, UT
3. Syracuse, UT
4. Logandale, NV
FIVE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS?
1. Lasagna
2. Texas Sheet Cake
3. Cheesecake
4. Crab
5. Chicken Cordon Blue
A: ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached
B: BEST FRIEND? Michael L. Gregersen
C: CAKE OR PIE? Peach Pie
D: DAY OF CHOICE? Sunday
E: ESSENTIAL ITEM? Toothbrush
F: FAVORITE COLOR? Red
G: GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Bears
H: HOMETOWN? Ogden, UT
I: INDULGENCE? Cheesecake
J: JANUARY OR JULY? Jan. This is the month I was married and Sawyer was born.
K: KIDS? 4
L: LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? My husband and children
M: MARRIAGE DATE? Jan. 12th
N: NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 1 brother and 3 sister
O: ORANGES OR APPLES? Apples
P: PHOBIAS? Snakes
Q: QUOTES? When life gets to hard to stand kneel.
R: REASON TO SMILE? My family
S: SEASON OF CHOICE? Fall in Utah
T: TAG SEVEN PEEPS!! All who read this are Tagged.
U: UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I hate doing the dishes. I would rather clean the bathroom.
V: VEGETABLE? corn on the cob
W: WORST HABIT? Leaving the cap off the toothpaste
X: X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? ultrasound
Y: YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? chips and salsa
Z: ZODIAC SIGN? Gemini
Friday, September 5, 2008
I Have Now Been Tagged
Posted by Half a dozen Gregersens at 6:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Did you get this from my site? I loved reading this and getting to know you better. Hope your yard sale goes well. Have a great day!
Wow thats a log of info!
You go girl!
That was a lot of info! But good info.. I love reading people's tags. Thats so cool you lived in Panguitch! I love it there.
Sorry about missing the baby shower today... I am sick!! But getting over it, I hope!
Post a Comment