Can I just tell everyone that we live in the most AWESOME ward there has ever been. Last night at the park they had the annual corn roast. (Thank you Geirlyn and Kyle for not letting us forget) From what I understand the Stratton family goes to Enterprise, UT every year and brings back enough corn to feed the ward. We had potluck food and then the best corn on the cob ever. There wasn't just one piece of corn per person.....I think Mike had about 10 pieces..... ok maybe 4 or 5 and Sawyer had 3. You could eat corn on the cob to your little hearts content. It was a lot of fun. It seems like everyone in the ward comes out for this. Thanks to the Stratton family for the yummy corn and everyone else who plan this event. It was lots of fun and I look forward to it next year.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that sounds like so much fun. Our ward usually does a swim party at Classic waterslide and then our stake does a swim party at Roy Aquatic Center. But we usually dont do fun food get togethers.
I have to say I feel really bad about not sitting by you! Heee heee
That is so cool and sounds delicious! Our Ward is growing on us, they've taken some getting used to. :) Sounds like a fun time though and that's awesome.
Post a Comment