Monday, September 29, 2008

Going Private

So we are going to go private. I have had my eyes open the last week to the access that others have to our family blog and pictures on here. I will add all of our friends and family and anyone else who is a friend of a friend etc. I love to blog surf and look at others blogs, but it scares me that some creepy person has totally acess to our family. Traffic watch is a helpful tool to let you know who is on your blog. Leave me your email on the comments and I will give you acess. I have to approve all of my comments so anyone who leaves their email address I will not publish your comment. Or you can email them to me at gregersenclocks@hotmail.com

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Going private is really the only way anymore. Too many crazies out there. I love reading all about y'all so I'm glad I was invited. Your blog is so cute! I love it. I wish Janet would send us pictures of Kaitlyn and Kira and that she'd let them talk to us. We miss them and her interfering makes it harder. Take care! Glad Sawyer won her game. Play tough Girlie!