
Sawyer Bug with little butterflies......she looks so little with them.
Today Sawyer got her school pictures done. I really wanted to do her hair in cute little butterflies, but she did not like that idea. She wanted my friend Gerilyn to do her hair in teenage curls. Yes, TEENAGE curls!!!!! She is 5 going on 16. Sawyer has it in her little mind that I do not know how to do hair so she took it upon herself to ask Gerilyn to curl her hair for this big day. I have to admit that she looked adorable and I am so grateful to Gerilyn for doing this for me. Sawyer is the type if she isn't happy with her hair she would not smile for the camera. I am excited to get the pictures back. We will also be getting school pictures of Dylan, Austin, and Blake. I just have to wait until they get them to order them. I am excited to see thiers. The boys are loving school. They get so excited on the phone when they tell us about it. They seem to really love all the art projects and they love their teachers. We sure do love and miss those 3 boys. Can't wait until Thanksgiving to see them. 
Sawyer with TEENAGE curls
I have to say she looks darn cute......just to grown-up for MY good! Thanks again Geriyln for helping save picture day.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
School Pictures
Posted by Half a dozen Gregersens at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
VERY CUTE! I need Gerilyn to come do my girls' hair! It does make Sawyer look older though...I say keep her in pig-tails as long as you can!!!
Aw! Adorable!
I don't think Estefan's hair lasted 5 minutes! I'm excited to get the pics back too.
She looks so cute- I love her hair it does make her look older
What a cutie pie! I guess I need to learn a thing or two about doing hair. Teenage curls? Never heard of it! Maybe I should have had ALL boys!
I love the hair. Please tell me how you did it. I could do it on some of my girls, maybe if they let me.
Post a Comment