




We have started to have game night once a month with the different couples in our ward. It usally is the 1st Saturday of every month. This month because of the 4th of July we moved it to the 2nd Saturday. We decided to make it a family affair. Sherrie and Jamie Jackson offered to let us all come over to their home and go swimming and BBQ. Thanks for letting us all come over Sherrie and Jamie. Mike and Jamie had a great time playing with the kids in the pool. It sure is nice to have a husband that likes to spend time with the kids playing. That is one great thing about Mike. He loves to hear the giggles that come from them when they are having fun. It was a grest time for everyone. We had a very nice dinner and great time swimming and talking. One of the things I love the most about living here is our friends. They make this a great place to raise our children and they have become family to us. I hope all of our friends know just how much they mean to us and how grateful we are to have you in our lives.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Swimming with AWESOME friends
Posted by Half a dozen Gregersens at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am so sorry we missed it! It looked like alot of fun.
I wish we could have made it!
Thanks for kind words. We had a great time with you guys and the other families that came. I agree we have great friends in the valley. Thanks for your friendship. Love you guys. Opps almost forgot thanks for the help when I was in Cedar.
Sorry we couldn't come. It looks like a lot of fun! Let us know when the next get-together is.
The Jacksons are great friends! I am glad you got to spend some time at their house! Love your blog!
Post a Comment