Sunday, July 13, 2008

Camping in the back yard July 11, 2008






Austin Blake, and Sawyer sitting around their pretend fire

On Thursday night Dylan wanted to have some friends over and sleep outside in the tent so we told him that was fine. He had Jermey and Zach Waite over. Mike and I went to bed about 10:00 p.m. At 11:00 p.m. Dylan calls the house phone from his cell phone in the back yard to tell Mike there is someone in the back yard. Mike gets up and looks.....no one there. The 3 boys are scared and want to come in and sleep. Well in the morning the three little ones wake up and decide they want to sleep outside in the tent without mom and dad. Mike and I laughed and thought we would let them try it. We both thought we would have all three coming in with in 1 hour. NOT!!! Austin, Blake, and Sawyer Marie sleep outside in the tent all night. They never got up once. We put the tent by our bedroom window so we could hear them if they got scared. I didn't sleep very well because I am a worry wart and was afraid one of them might get scared. They had a blast and want to do it again....not to mention Dylan got teased a little that three 5 year olds could make it all night in the tent and he couldn't.

0 comments: