



On Sat. Austin and Blake went to a Carson H. birthday party. So we had Hailee over for some girl fun. Sawyer and Hailee got their toe and finger nails done. They loved it!!! They laughed and giggled about how they were so happy they weren't stinky boys!
When Austin & Blake got home they looked so cute. They had little Army hats and had their faces painted to match. Austin washed his off before I could get any pictures.
Thanks Geriylnn and Carson. The boys had so much fun at your party. Hailee thanks for coming over and hanging out with Sawyer.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Girls will be girls
Posted by Half a dozen Gregersens at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hailee had so much fun with you and Sawyer. Oh, I forgot to tell you that Austin was cracking me up at the party. When I was painting faces, he kept saying, "I'm not so sure I should do this" then after I talked him into it, he said "maybe I should go home and wash my face" He was so cute! I hope I didn't stress him out too much!
Post a Comment