I saw this on a friends blog and thought that it looked like fun. (Besides, it gives me something to blog about today)Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you (and if this isn't on there...I'll assume you're a procrastinator like me and will check back later!)
Friday, July 18, 2008
Full of Memories.......
Posted by Half a dozen Gregersens at 6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Lisa, I have to say I love the idea! I don't know you really well, but I have enjoyed meeting you everytime I have come to logandale! You are so sweet and I love your love story! I am looking forward to getting to know you better! Thanks for being so outgoing and for always making me feel welcomed and loved!
Lisa, I remember when you first, moved here I had heard so many good things about you, but had yet to meet you. Then one of my kids was sick and I brought them to the doctor and you were the cute nurse! You were so fun and outgoing and I was so glad Mike had found you! Since then, we have become such good friends. Thank you for being so awesome! I love you!
Lisa,
Your having such a great time blogging I can tell. Miss ya
I remember the first time I met you was at the doctors office. I had no idea that Mike had remarried, so I was a little shocked. But I must say, I'm glad he found you. You are a very sweet and friendly person!
I remember having so much fun at the Valentines Day party figuring out the 7 degrees of Mitch! Lucky for you, you don't have to live it everyday! Your blog looks great!
Lisa I Love you and I'm grateful to have such a wonderful friend. I first remember meeting you at the Dr. Office. You are a great Nurse. My children still like you even though you gave them shots. Except for Austin JK!! LOL!!! Thank you for being so kind and loving toward me and my family!!! I'm also very happy for MIke and his boys that they have you in their life. You are wonderful Wife, Mom and Friend!!
Post a Comment