Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Sawyer Marie


Sawyer in Mom and Dad's bed eating her B-day breakfast


Yummy waffles


Sawyer taking a nice and relaxing B-day bath.

Today our baby girl is 6 years old. I can not believe! I also can not believe that she is getting closer and closer to the teenage years. This scares me to death. Sawyer is a blessing to our family and is loved by her parents and her brothers. What a great ending to our family a girl and the baby. Can you say spoiled rotten!! She makes us laugh and sometimes makes us cry but we love her and our so grateful she is ours. Happy Birthday Peanut!!!! We love you more then you will ever know.
Sawyer's day startred off with breakfast in bed. Waffles with Strawberries...yummy!!!
She got her water dog that she wanted from mom and dad. Aunt Kathy and her family gave her a pair of silver shoes that Mitchell picked out. All in all she had a great day. We love you baby peanut.


I love this picture of her. All she wanted for her birthday was her 2 front teeth.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! I hope all your wishes come true!