Today is our 1st anniversary. I feel like it was only yesterday I married Mike yet I feel like I have been with him forever. He is my best friend and I love him so much. I look forward to what the next 50 years bring to our life together. We are so lucky to have four of the greatest children in the world and to have the love and support of our families. Mike thanks for loving me and being so good to me. I love you with all me heart and thank Heavenly Father every day that you came into my life. I truly found my soul mate in you.
In the beginning
One year Later
Monday, January 12, 2009
The Best Year Ever....and the best is yet to come.
Posted by Half a dozen Gregersens at 10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow! I can't believe a year has flown by so fast. You guys are a great couple. Congratulations!
Congrats! I hope y'all have many many more years together as well!
That is so cute and sweet Congrats!
Wow I can't believe its been a year!! Happy Anniversary!!!!!Congrats!!!!!! Sometimes it seems like it has been ten years or more!!!! Before you know it it will be 20 years!!!! Thanks for your friendship!!!!!
Post a Comment