This afternoon CJ needed a bath. She really smelled like a little puppy. After the bath she was just a shaking so I wrapped her up in her blankie. She feel a sleep so I laid her on the couch. When I came back she had bunched up her self in the blanket and this is what I found. Isn't she so cute?!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Cj's first bath
Posted by Half a dozen Gregersens at 4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Your puppy is so cute!! I wish my doggies were still puppies.
Your puppy is adorable! So cute.
Wow, a dog! That must be so fun for Sawyer.
A Weimaraner! I am so jealous! They are one of my most favorite breeds -just a little too much energy for me at this point in my life. (sigh) Someday... Congratulations, she is beautiful.
A Weimaraner! I am so jealous! They are one of my most favorite breeds -just a little too much energy for me at this point in my life. (sigh) Someday... Congratulations, she is beautiful.
A Weimaraner! I am so jealous! They are one of my favorite breeds -just a little too much energy for me at this point in my life. (sigh) Someday... Congratulations, she is beautiful!
Post a Comment