Lets start at the very beginning, I think it is a great place to start. On Tuesday afternoon Mike, Lisa, and Sawyer headed to Salina, UT to pick up our boys! YEAH!!!! This was the best part of the whole trip. Dylan, Austin, and Blake!!! We got them about 11:00 p.m. Utah and then we headed to West haven , UT. We stayed with my cousin Dawn and her family. ( She married a guy named Mike too! Her and I have decided that her Mike and my Mike have to be brothers.....not sure yet how that is, but they are to much a like to not be related) Anyways, we got there about 2:00 a.m. we got the kids to bed and went to sleep. The next morning we got up after sleeping in and got ready and went to Aunt Kathy's house to spend some time with our cousin Mitchell and Connor. Dylan stayed at Dawn anf Mike's house and got to know his new cousin Tyler. They really hit it off and had a blast this weekend. More about those two crazy boys to come. We got to see baby Ashton who is growing so much. 
Aunt Lisa with smile guy Ashton
He is the happiest little baby. His big brothers love him and watch out for the little guy. It still amazes me after a new baby comes into the family just how much you love them from the start. And how you wonder what you ever did without them. That is how I feel about my husband and the boys. I do not know what Sawyer and I did before them. My life feels so complete with my guys!!! I hope all four of them know just how much they mean to me and how much I love them. They are the greatest!
On Thanksgiving morning everyone met at my little sister Kathy's house for the 2nd annual Butterfield Family football game. She has a big grass field across the street from her house and it is perfect for a friendly game of family "touch" football. Here's some pictures from the game. Thanks Kathy for the yummy hot rolls and the hot choco. 
Most of the Butterfield Family
Let's make a game plan
Dylan, Uncle Troy and Tyler
Zach getting tagged by his Aunt Lisa
Dylan making the winning touch down!!! Ya that is OUR boy!!! Way to go Dylan.
All the little people selling hot choco. If you didn't have money they were nice and gave you a cup for free.
After the game we went to my Aunt Vickie's house for turkey dinner. Mike deeped fried one turkey and it was so yummy. We had a great time with family and had awesome food. We played a few games and had a great time talking and spending time together.
I am so greatful for my family. I have the greatest family and I love them all so much. I am the person I am today because of them. I am very blessed. I am married to the most amazing man and have the four greatest kids in the world. I am so grateful for the Gregersen family. I have the best Father and mother-in-law anyone could ask for. And what could be better then another Grandpa and Grandma. Just thinking of all the blessing in my life I am a very blessed woman. I come from the greatest family with all the love anyone could ask for and then was blessed with Mike and his family. When all is said and done it is family that makes everything in this world. I hope you all know how much you are loved and how grateful we are for each and everyone of you.
On Saturday Dawn and I had a baby shower for our cousin Drew's wife Wendy. They are expecting a baby boy in Jan. It was lots of fun and tons of great food. Here's some pictures from that fun event.
Ashton, Kasey, and Brandi
Wendy opening presents
and more presents
While the girls were busy at the baby shower Mike G. and Mike F. took the older boys hunting. They went up North to hunt on private land. It is up around Logan, UT. They had a good time and got lots of birds. Here's picture of that fun filled day.
Dylan and Tyler
Dylan and Tyler
Dylan and his bird

And last but not least.....all the birds they caught! Just kidding Mike(s) all the birds they hunted and killed like real men.
It was a great and fun weekend. We got to see the boys who we miss and love so very much. We are so glad Austin is feel better from his ear infection. Thanks Dawn and Mike for letting us stay with you. Aunt Vickie thanks for a great and yummy turkey dinner. And thanks to Kathy for the football game. We love you all! Happy Holidays to everyone.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Thanksgiving trip to Utah.........P.S. We have pictures of the boys!!!!
Posted by Half a dozen Gregersens at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What an incredible Thanksgiving. It was quiet here since I don't have much family but we'll have a bigger Christmas. I'm glad y'all had a good time. Everyone looks happy and that is the most important part.
Holy Cow! What a fun Thanksgiving weekend! You guys know how to party it up! I'm glad you got to see the boys and visit your fam
Post a Comment