Monday, December 22, 2008

Trip to Utah

On Friday, Dec. 19th we headed to Salina, Ut to pick the boys up for the Christmas holidays. After we picked them up we got a bite to eat and then headed to Northern UT for the Housley Family Christmas party. We stayed with my cousin Dawn and her family. On Sat. we took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese in Layton for their Birthday party. We had our cousins and friends come with us. It was a fun and great time. The boys both got some really cool presents. Thanks Everyone! Later on Sat. night everyone headed to my Aunt Vickie's home for the "BIG" party. It was so fun to see all of my cousin and other family members that I have not seen in a long time. Plus I got to show off my husband and our cute kids. Yes Meagan, my kids are cuter then yours. LOL!!!! (Little inside joke)All the kids stayed over at Grandma Butterfield's home on Sat. night. YEAH!! The next morning Mike, Dylan, and I got ready, packed the car and went over to my parents home. Later on we went to my sister Tracy's home for a little get together before we headed back home. It was so good to see my family. I love them all so much and I am so blessed to have the greatest parents and siblings anyone could ask for. I love you all and Merry Christmas.

0 comments: