We had a great time last night with all of our AWESOME friends here in Logandale. We had great food, some laughs, and a great time with each other. Here's a few of the pictures from the night. All the costumes were GREAT!!! Thanks to everyone who came and made it a great night. Good times for all! Best costumes went to Reno 911, Terroist bomber, Jack and Sally, and Cave Woman aka Michell Obama. 
Groovy witch and hunting accident guy ( Melissa nd Steve Bennett)
Reno 911 and jail bird (Dennis and Reyanna Jarrel)
Mr. and Mrs. Hillbilles ( Mitch and Shannon Zorbrsit)
Bella and Edward ( Brittney and Justin Evans)
Warrior and Girl(Ryan and Wendy Wheeler)
Cute little witch and UFC fighter ( Doug and Korndi Totten)
Erika and Dennis Whittmore ( Erika and Dennis Whittmore)
Super Star.....Any guess on who this hot babe is?
Mr. and Mrs. Vampire ( Shannon and Kristie Gregory)
Wall socket and plug ( Mike and Linnett Brock) She made their costume!
The purple witch and her nija turtle (Mark and Jocelyn Whitsken)
The strong and the Proud!!!! Marines ( Kurt and Angie Kelson)
Pat from SNL and REX ( Vicki and Shane Conger)
Suicide bomber and twinker bell ( Jim and Brooke Bledso)
Sally and Jack Skelton ( Amy and Ryan Robinson)
Condfederate Soldier and Cave woman ( Jim and Roslyn Boren)
The Girls... Jill B., Jennifer T., Gerilyn H., and Lisa G.
Dog the Bounty Hunter and his hot wife Beth ( Mike and Lisa Gregersen)
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Halloween Party 2008
Posted by Half a dozen Gregersens at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I love it! It looks like you had so much fun! Sorry we didn't make it. Who won for best costume?
I love it! It looks like you had so much fun! Sorry we didn't make it. Who won for best costume?
Haha! Those are awesome costumes! So I got sick, Mark got sick and Allie got sick! Bummer... we didn't have any Halloween fun this weekend. Glad you guys did!
Looks like you had alot of fun. I love your costumes. I loved to look at all the pics of everyones costumes way cute! I waved to you as I was passing Logandale.
What a fun party! Thanks, Lisa and Mike. We had a great time!
I loved all the costumes! Thanks for the party!
cute costumes! What a fun party! I am going to make John read this and make him feel guilty for not taking me to this party!!!
Love all the costumes, especially the Nightmare Before Christmas one. We thought about doing Dog the Bounty Hunter, the wife, and have our baby be an escaped convict, but well, we didn't. That was a lame story - sorry. Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog! We love Syracuse, where do you live now?
Lisa I love your guys constumes. That was a great idea. I miss you guys..Meagan
That was so much fun even though I was husbandless! Thanks for having the party!
So sad we missed it!! Looks like you guys had a blast. Loved all the costumes. Hope your foot is feeling better. Who won best costume?
Post a Comment