
This is an invite and a reminder to all of our friends and family that would like to come to our Halloween Party on Sat. Oct. 25th at 7:00 p.m. I am sorry that not all the invitations were delivered. I broke my foot Sunday at church and have had to stay off of it this week. ( I know, lame excuse for not getting all my invitations out) The party starts at 7:00 p.m. here at our house. There will be prizes for the BEST costume and a few games. Hope to see you all there.
NOTE:
If you are reading this and know Mike and I you are INVITED!!!!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Halloween Costume Party
Posted by Half a dozen Gregersens at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I did not know you broke your foot-you can still drive I guess huh? I guess I should go to church more often! Sorry!
Lisa, Shane and I are planning on coming......if I get better by then (I'm getting over a cold). I'm already feeling better, so I'm pretty sure we're coming! What the heck happened to your foot? I wasn't at church this week either, so I'm clueless!
Sawyer told me all the chairs fell on your foot! Bummer.. I wish we could go to your party.. double bummer!! Call me if you need anything!
Sawyer told me all the chairs fell on your foot! Bummer.. I wish we could go to your party.. double bummer!! Call me if you need anything!
Post a Comment