Monday, October 6, 2008

Ashton Charles Saunders

On Sat. morning Sawyer and I left Logandale at 3:45 a.m. to head to N. Utah to see the newest memeber of the Saunders' family. My friend Angie's son Todd came along on the ride with us. We dropped him off in Spanish fork so he could spend sometime with his cousins. It sure was nice to have someone to entertain Sawyer on the ride. Thanks Todd!!

So here is Ashton Charles Saunders







He is the sweetest little guy. He can sleep through any kind of nosie. I guess with two older brothers this is a must for such a tiny little boy. His big brothers sure do love him. I do not have any of Mitchell because he did not want his picture taken.
Here's a few of Sawyer with Connor and Ashton.









It was a quick trip but worth it. He is so cute and we are so happy for Kathy and Andrew. They know what they are doing when it comes to boys. We love you all and will see you the end of the month for the blessing.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love Sawyer's toothless smile!

Rachel said...

So cute! Babies are so sweet, just makes you want another, or me anyways. Have fun with them while they're little. They grow up so fast!

Vicki said...

Very cute! Is this a nephew?