Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sunset City Parade


Ryan for Mayor


We went to the Sunset City parade today with my friend Beckie and her kids. Beckie's brother Ryan is running for Mayor of Sunset. While me and the three little ones were at the parade Mike and Dylan were at the car show. I was able to see Beckie's little sister Jennie and her mother Sharon. I have not seen them in years. Jennie is a sweet heart. Just look at the little princess. She is a breast cancer survivor and one of God's little Angels here on earth. We had a good time and Sawyer got to spend a little more time with her new BFF before we parted ways. Thanks Beckie for inviting us to go with you.


Jennie in her princess crown.



Beau, Zoey, Sawyer, Blake, and Austin

3 comments:

Beckie said...

woohoo wasn't that the biggest parade ever LOL! well for a small town at least they don't skimp on the candy. Glad you came.

Super Coopers said...

Holy cow Lisa! I turn my back for 2 weeks to go on vacation and I come back to blog catch up amundo. Way to go and thanks for bringing us up to date on your life. I just want you to know I thought about you tons on my vaca because I bought the cutest little coach purse!! That was my one and only souvenir of my trip but I love it. Seriously I think of you whenever I look at it, go figure.

Mike and Jen said...

Looks like lots of fun..We sure do miss you guys.