
Kids on the stage singing with Riders in the Sky


My mom loves this cowboy group called Riders in the Sky. The preform every year on the 24th of July in Layton. She has not missed a performance since her first time. My Aunt and Uncle go with my parents every year. Since we were in Utah Mike and I decided to take the kids and go as well. My friend Beckie and her kids came to. It was a good time but I do not think I would take my kids again until they are older. I am sure Dylan will never go again. LOL! The kids did have fun when they got to go up on stage and sing with them. Show offs
Beau Beckie's little guy
Zoey(Beckie's daughter)and Sawyer eating snow cones
Riders in the Sky
Mike and Austin
Uncle Gary, Aunt Rita, and Grandma Butterfield
Sawyer, Dylan, Blake, Uncle Troy, and Grandpa Butterfield
Friday, July 24, 2009
Riders in the Sky
Posted by Half a dozen Gregersens at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
We had fun. Thanks for the invite, and tell your mom thanks for saving us all seats.
Post a Comment