Family
When all is said and done it is your family that will always be there. I am so grateful for my husband and our children. My life is so deeply blessed. There is nothing better in this life then having a family of your own. Mike and I are both blessed to have come from two very wonderful families. We were rasied in loving homes with great examples to follow. As things change in this world and troubles always seem to be around the corner I am so happy to know I have my family. I love you Mike, Dylan, Austin, Blake, and Sawyer.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
What matters the most.......
Posted by Half a dozen Gregersens at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love your family. Love my family. So grateful for blessings.
Oh...I miss you guys!
Sweet post!!!! Miss you tons!!!! It was fun to read your past posts!! I'm so far behind on my blog. Plus I haven't been able to keep updated on my friends and family either. But its fun when I get too. Glad things are going well!!!
Lisa, you have such a cute family! It's so good to see you so happy!
Post a Comment