Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day



Valentine's day pancakes

Happy Valentine's Day to all of our friends and family. We had a great day. This morning I woke up and made everyone pink, heart shaped pancakes. WE had a very nice breakfast and it was extra special having Grandma Butterfield here with us. Later that night my wonderful and awesome husband took me to dinner in Las Vegas. We opted to go to the Olive Garden and sit at the bar so we did not have to wait 2 hours. We were in and out in 1 hour. It was a very nice and relaxing evening with my hubby. He game we some beautiful flowers and a big Valentines balloon. I got him a shirt and a game. I love you Michael and thanks for being my Valentine.





My flowers and balloons from my hubby.

3 comments:

The Reeder Raiders said...

I am happy your V-day was so fun. The pancakes look yummy. It is a fun way to be together as a family, heart shaped pancakes, and having mom B. with you.

Rachel said...

Sounds yummy and fun. Larry and I went to a BYU basketball game here against TCU. He came home from the hospital as my gift. :)

Beckie said...

Go Dale JR - Are you guys going? If you are we will have to meet up.